Find Your Feminine Podcast
Falling in love with your body + letting go of self sabotaging subconscious beliefs
November 11, 2020
As women, we just have to go on social media and be reminded that we aren't enough because our bodies don't look like the pictures. Society has created this unrealistic standard of what it means to be a female. And I want to change the way you view yourself because you are beautiful and worth it and it's wasted time and energy chasing something that doesn't exist.
Today we take a deep dive into everything body image and why our body holds onto excess weight despite our best efforts.
- How there is no such thing is a perfect weight
- As women, we are subconsciously programmed from the time we enter the world to hate our bodies just by watching our mothers.
- This stupid rule that women have to "bounce back" after pregnancy like an elastic band
- The direct messages we saw as a young child on tv, music videos, magazines and at school that fat = different & skinny = accepted.
- Why yo-yo dieting will never work
- The year 2020 has been the end of the completion cycle for a lot of our habits, what self sabotaging habits will you leave in 2020?
- Your eating all the healthy food, exercising but no weight is coming off? Here's why..
- How women sometimes store excess weight as protection
- Why the word "weight loss" should be changed to "shed excess weight"
- How your words create your reality and your body shape!
- Training your brain to be the best personal assistant you've ever had.
- How every habit of action is run by a habit of thought.
Embrace The Documentary
Book a free discovery call with Carlie jade
Book an RTT Session with Carlie Jade