Find Your Feminine Podcast
Becoming an embodied woman with Meg O'Sullivan - Plant Medicine, Sex, Relationships and Finding your inner wild woman!
Apr 23, 2021
Wow, today's guest Meg O'Sullivan literally blows my mind everytime we chat and I'm so excited to have her as a guest on today's episode.
As I love to talk about everything taboo, we take a deep dive into the following topics.
- How Meg found her wild woman and became a sex, relationship & embodiment coach for women to awaken their essence within
- The magic of plant medicine
- Meg's journey to self and finding her feminine
- Chatting about her beautiful relationship with her partner Jacob and how their relationship evolved into what it is today
- Should we be turned on all the time?
- Harnessing your menstrual cycle to become more intune with your body
- Should sex be quality over quantity?
- Do you cry after sex?
- Saying yes to sex when your whole body is saying NO!
- Why women struggle to embody themselves
- Meg's hopes and dreams for the world
Mentioned in todays episode
Work with Meg
Book a free discovery call with Carlie jade
Book an RTT Session with Carlie Jade